All Game Nation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 place for all game, all console talk.

5 posters

Duke Nukem Forever

Stone Edge
    Stone Edge

Duke Nukem Forever Empty Duke Nukem Forever

Post  Stone Edge Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:03 pm

Yeah baby! The Duke is back. In one of the raunchiest video games ever.

So far the reviews haven't been kind, folks at IGN annd other places are calling it crap. Has far as I know X-Play hasn't reviewed it yet, but on the g4tv.com site, the give it an avergae usesr rating of 3.8 out of 5. After playing it a bit (Campaign only, I perfer to beat the story then play multiplayer/online.),

I think G4's AUR's fairly decent for the game. Controls can be a bit clunky, and there's often areas were you get bombarded by the enemy with out warning or clue as to where to go and/or what to do. There's a lot of stuff going back to the first game, and a lot of fun stuff to try, and find.

All else fails you can alays have fun slapping wall boobs, and running around in the Mighty Foot is always a blast, if the rest of the game isn't for you.
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Administrator
    Administrator

Duke Nukem Forever Empty Re: Duke Nukem Forever

Post  Ghost Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:40 pm

yeah i saw that new Game it looks good Man i hope its Good
    Stone Edge
    Stone Edge

Post  Stone Edge Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:33 pm

Well I enjoy it, I heard a little more news on the poor ratings, and it seems a lot of them are do to the adult content in the game, not the game itself.

But I'm pretty sure the last one was that way too. So if you're a fan of the last game, you'll probably like the new one.
    Dr MaschinenKopf
    Dr MaschinenKopf

Post  Dr MaschinenKopf Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:11 am

the general consensus around here is that the game blew chunks. I agree with this since i played through a fair amount, i will someday finish it when i get the chance to play again. the hit registration was mediocre at best and the controls were too finicky and switched between being sluggish and twitchy too much. this was on a single sensitivity mind you, i'd go into further detail but that would be a review then. though it does not live up to the 14 year's worth of hype.
    Blue heghog
    Blue heghog

Duke Nukem Forever Empty YEA man lets blow something up

Post  Blue heghog Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:31 pm

I've been waiting for a new duke since they stopped making it for the ps one that is one of the funnest games next to doom 3 and halo. cherry
    MangMang

Post  MangMang Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Ive played the demo and I was not impressed at all...I was expecting more... oh well

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:39 pm