All Game Nation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 place for all game, all console talk.

3 posters

In your opinion which of the 3 Main bungie halo games are better.

Blue heghog
    Blue heghog

In your opinion which of the 3 Main bungie halo games are better. Empty In your opinion which of the 3 Main bungie halo games are better.

Post  Blue heghog Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:04 pm

in my opinion the best of bungies 3 halo games is halo 1 nothing in can beat the first in this epic game series.
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Administrator
    Administrator

In your opinion which of the 3 Main bungie halo games are better. Empty Re: In your opinion which of the 3 Main bungie halo games are better.

Post  Ghost Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:36 pm

me its has to be halo3 great game then i am looking forward to halo4 so yeah halo3
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Administrator
    Administrator

In your opinion which of the 3 Main bungie halo games are better. Empty Re: In your opinion which of the 3 Main bungie halo games are better.

Post  Ghost Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:36 pm

Long live Halo yeaaaa
    PFC Seige (UL)
    PFC Seige (UL)
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  PFC Seige (UL) Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:06 am

Blue heghog wrote:in my opinion the best of bungies 3 halo games is halo 1 nothing in can beat the first in this epic game series.

I agree Halo 1 is the best. The campaign is the most entertaining and I play Halo 1 for the pc and it has the most interesting map selection. I look forward to the anniversary halo to come out.
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Ghost Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:09 pm

Yeah Halo is Coool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:37 am